Monday, 3 January 2011
Here it goes...
So, I'm blogging. I'd rather not spend a long time talking about me, I imagine that over time lots of stuff will be revealed! So - a few things first; I'm in my twenties, I'll soon be a graduate and I'm itching to get myself into the real world. I can't say that I've been with many men, in fact, there's only been one, however, I've had a whole lot of sex with that one guy (we'll call him Salt, due to the fact that apart from "too much will kill you, he fits almost all other salt metaphors you can think of - he's the salt to my vinegar, raises my blood pressure, etc..). Of course, I love it and I'd love for people to know all about it, it's too excellent to stay in the bedroom! Enjoy

0 comments:
Post a Comment