Hotels, aren't they fantastic? They're gonna be my life one day but until then, I like staying in them at every given opportunity. I have high hotel standards.
What do I like about them? I like the way they smell, the way every single one smells the same but different. Even if you go to a chain, like Hilton or Raddisson, it's different from city to city. Hotels are also made for sex. Every single hotel room in the world all 20 million of them have seen sex. If walls could talk.
My first sexy hotel experience was when I was 17, with Paolo (he's not exotic, we're from the same town, but we'll call him that because of the song that reminds me of him). I was on a trip with my school and Paolo, my holiday romance (which started on the coach and lasted until I left for university a few months later) and I sneaked out late at night and found a dark corner of the hotel's basement corridor to get a little bit naughty in. I was hooked from then on. There was also some sluttyness that went down in a church that week, but that's for another day.
Me and Salt have stayed in loads of hotels over the last couple of years. I guess it's been like our thing. It's what you get for being far away from each other, but it's so exciting!
Late August, it's been six long weeks since we saw each other and I'm waiting in a lush boutique hotel, where we've stayed before, dressed in nothing but a dressing gown and some very underwear. Six weeks. It's the longest we've gone without seeing each other since we met and we've got three whole nights here, alone. The reconciliation was incredible, don't get me wrong, but it was the last night that was some of the best sex I've ever experienced. First there was dinner and a movie in our bedroom. Then the fun really began.
I slipped off to the bathroom to put my new, beautiful babydoll for him and when I came out, he's blindfolded himself and he's just sitting here, waiting. I climb on top of him and he's more excited than I've ever seen him. His hands are all over me and when he can't take it any more and he takes his blindfold off he pushes me back to just look at me. I think that was the first time I felt truly desirable. I was wanted and I wanted him. The sex that followed was particular spectacular. We used the whole room (and it was a big room - we'd been upgraded). It lasted for what seemed like hours and I came what seem like a hundred times.
My blow jobs skills are, apparently, second to none and this is what this night was about - the perfect head. He wanted me so bad and I looked the part right now, so being down on my knees in front of him, next to a mirror so he could see what exactly how I was doing what I was doing was perfect. Like I've said, he's big, really big. So I really, really love having him in my mouth, it's almost a challenge every time. His back is against the door and my knees are slightly sore from the beautiful wooden floors, but that all went away once there was a rock hard dick in my mouth, covered in delicious lube, that I wanted more than anything else. Salt's got my hair and wrapped it around his hand, taking full control of my head, of me. He knows what he wants and it's something that's irresistible about him right now. I can look at him, looking at me, in the mirror. If I do say so myself, it's something to admire, the profile view of a blowjob. He's so hard. He's hard and he's moving my head exactly how he wants. My right hand and my mouth are working together while my nails on my left hand are sliding down his thighs, or clasped in his as he gets closer and closer to the edge. I'm moaning and he's moaning my name. He's moving my head faster. His cock is sliding in and out of my throat. He's throat fucking me and it's the most incredible feeling, I wish I could smile. I'm wet. I don't want him to stop pulling my hair because the pain along with his moans along with the feel of every inch of him on my tongue is getting me wetter. But he does stop and even then I know that this image will stay with me, but in a matter of seconds I'm on my back,on the bed, knees high in the air, bottom lip being bitten, getting fucked.
After that incredible blow job, it's not very long before our marathon, last night of naughty hotel sex, sex session comes to an end and we're both more satisfied than ever. We collapse into the Egyptian cotton, fucked out and tired with nothing more than mumbles leaving our mouths.
This won't be the last time.


1 comments:
Your talk of blowjobs makes me wish you were right now. Excellent story.
Post a Comment