It's been a very, very sexy couple of days (minus the sex). Yesterday morning in class, all I could think about was fucking. Spanking, in fact. Then it started...fantasy after fantasy after fantasy after fantasy. I couldn't stop. All day.
I have a variety of fantasies, wishes and sexy hopes all of which I want to touch on at some point, but for now let me tell you about my girl-on-girl fantasies.
There's no one particular girl I have in mind. None of my friends fit the bill for what I want, but I do want it. I want girl sex. I have to try it sometime soon because it's been in my head for a long, long time. I have no interest in a relationship with a girl...I'm a girl and being with someone like me just doesn't interest me, boys have that self knowledge, open, if-I-want-you-you'll-know-about it attitude that I don't think I'd ever get from a girl. But SEX, that's a whole different ball game.
My current, reoccurring fantasy involves a girl at work, who I've only said a few words to on a few occasions (there's hundreds of people who work where I do) but I know from overhearing her conversations that she's gay, but even before I knew for sure, the thoughts had entered my head. She's shorter than me with dark brown hair that's shiny, all the time. She wears these work trousers that are baggy on her legs, in a cool, flare-y kind of way that fit perfectly around her waist. She always does her shirt up to the top button, even though she doesn't have to, and she's always smiling. For the purposes of this, we'll call her Ginge (she's not ginger, I know).
So that's her and this is the situation that plays out in my mind when I'm walking home from work and she's on my mind:
It's Saturday night. It's 2.30, I start to walk home, as my flat is only five minutes away. She shouts to me and jogs up to me as I'm walking away. She's trying to find a taxi but we both know that she won't. There's small talk, and I regret the words "I only live across there, you can stay at mine until the morning, if you like?" as soon as they come out my mouth. The walk home goes very quickly, too quickly and we're thrown into the awkwardness that is my empty living room. I'm suddenly not so tired. She suggests the wine that she can see on the side. We drink, she picks a movie whilst I get changed. The film hasn't even started when she pours the last few drops of wine into my glass. I want her. We've not even discussed where she's going to sleep. The wine takes over and I take her bun down and run my fingers through her hair and tell her how I always think it's so pretty and shiny, and I'm jealous of it. Then her hands are in my hair and there's lips on mine. I can't help myself and I run my hand up her thigh. She doesn't protest. We're kissing and I'm undoing her trouser zip, I have no idea what I'm doing but I want to do it. There are no spoken words as she takes me out of my misery and pulls her trousers down past her bum and I pull them off for her. Her legs are so smooth and toned. I'm mesmerised and hardly realise that she's kissing my neck and has her hand up my top on my back. She lays me down on the duvet in our living room which is always kept on the floor as an extra seat and starts puts her hands down the front of my pants as she looks at me and keeps on kissing me. I can't and won't keep my hands off her, I'm so turned on and I know that the minute her fingers touch me, I'll be orgasming within seconds. I'm assertive and flip her on to her back, pull her underwear off and run my fingers slowly along her. She's wet. Really wet. I run my hands along her smooth, beautiful legs and finally, get to put my tongue on her. I'm nervous, but she's enjoying it. She's noisy and my name sounds sexy in her accent. She grabs my hair as my tongue gets faster around her clit. She's stopped shouting now and she's just breathing heavily and moaning slightly. I want to give her an incredible orgasm, I want to be good at going down on her. I grab her ass as she gets closer and closer. Her once relaxed legs are stiff and make perfect triangles either side of me. She's wet with my mouth and with her arousal. I flick my tongue quickly around the spot where it obviously does it for her. I know she's seconds away when her body starts jerking and I have to grip her ass tighter to keep my tongue in that magical spot. She grabs my arms and moans that she's cumming. I keep my mouth and tongue there whilst she shakes and screams. Once she has collapsed in a heap below me, I stand up, take her hand and lead her into my bedroom...
Pic via Elly's Expression


1 comments:
Just by that description I can see that is something you really want to experience. You are a talented writer. Please read my blog when you have a chance http://dirtyyank.blogspot.com. I also follow you twitter (TheRunningITGuy)
Post a Comment