Pages

Thursday, 2 June 2011

Taking my hopes and dreams with me to Hollywood.

Some people go to LA with dreams of fame, fortune and becoming Brad Pitt's new wife/bit on the side/new adopted child. But not me.
I'm heading to LA tomorrow for a long catch up with some good friends and also with the hope of finding love SEX.
Not just any sex, though. I'm out to get my girl sex. If you can't get it in LA then you can't get it anywhere, right?! Same goes for a lot of things, I'd imagine, but I'm
not going to discuss those things on here!
The thing is. I want it. Bad. I mean, you've read how I want it, but being away from home and knowing that I'm not too attracted to American boys makes me crave attention from a girl. My spare time when my friends are working will need to be filled and I have an itch that needs to be scratched.

I want to put my hands on a beautiful girl's long, tanned legs. I want to flirt outrageously over coffee or frozen yogurt and then I want her to lean over and taste that frozen yogurt on my lips as we leave for another afternoon of wonderful, sunny, happy, girl sex.

I want her to teach me how to make her cum all the ways she likes and find new ways that she never knew exsisted. She would bring her friend along one day to show me off
We'd end up naked and exhausted on a bedroom floor. No jealously, no attachments. Just pure hot and steamy girl-on-girl sex.

It's a fantasy. But in the City of Angels, maybe there's a sexy one waiting, just for me.

2 comments:

TheParty14 said...

well if I was in LA......

TheParty14 said...

I've been thinking about my girl on girl fantasy a lot now lately and I would kill to be able to do it but idk if I'd ever be brave enough haha boo me and insecurities!

Post a Comment