Pages

Saturday, 19 March 2011

Boutique sex (part 2). Paradise.

This is a post in dedication to all things Japanese.  Maybe some people will read it over there and their hearts will lift for a few minutes in the current situation.


So, Love Hotels? Know about them? Seem 'um? See here if not. Love Hotels


So, a late March night morning in Japan. It's cold and I've been sitting on a bus for two hours. I get off the bus and Salt is there. He kisses me and I'm a little surprised. Kinda hot, I know he's excited. He's been living on someone's floor and hasn't been able to..be alone for a long time. We've picked out a hotel, it's "paradise" themed and one of the most popular in the city. We grab breakfast quickly and head over to start our first Love Hotel experience. It's not even 11am when we pick a room - 3rd floor, large room. We walk in and it's incredible. Huge bath, huge bed, every amenity imaginable. A sex toy vending machine. Condoms everywhere. 50 inch TV, an eight inch cock and a whole load of undeniable, unbeatable sexual chemistry. 


We're not here to take in the scenery, I wanna get fucked. I push Salt onto the bed. It really is huge. Huge and firm. Just like what I can feel against me as I straddle him and begin to whisper into his ear how turned I am and what I'm thinking about and he kisses my neck and ears.. He runs his hands all over me but being clothed is not good enough for him right now. He sits up and I release him from under me. He starts to undress me. As he pulls my leggings off, he begins to realise that underneath my Le Sac dress and leggings, there's nothing but fuck-me underwear. Stockings, corset, suspenders, no panties. Once he touches me and feels that I'm already wet, he's gone. He pushes my legs up and I fall onto my back. I slip my dress off as he kneels down and instantly goes to work on what is now my extremely wet vagina. This whole situation is very sexy. We've only got a few hours before Salt has to go to work, I'm travelling the next day, so this is just 6 hours of fucking and that's exactly what we make it. I cum fast and hard and screaming out. This room was built for sex. It needs me to cum, it needs me to enjoy every second of Salt's soft tongue running up and down then length of me. Post-orgasm I lie there whilst I enjoy the view. He's undressing himself. I sit up and run my nails down the front of his boxers but don't waste any time in removing them and touching that gorgeous cock of his. He wants me and I have no intention of teasing him or denying him, so I grab the lube. There's seconds in between me closing the cap of the lube and my feet resting on his shoulders and having that rock hard cock deep inside of me. He fucks me like it's been years. He's being dominant and manly. Fucking me fast and hard and slowing down when it all gets too much. I'm his right now. My legs are everywhere, where ever he wants them. All I know is that with every inch of him inside of me, the way he's looking at me and his powerful, hard thrusting, I'm getting fucked like never before. He cums probably the hardest I've ever seen him cum. He shouts out and  my nails push hard into his back as he fills me with his long over-due spunk. We collapse. There's so much room on this bed to lie and recover.
We both drift off in that beautiful post-sex haze. 20 minutes later and my mouth is around his shaft after I've covered it in cherry lube as he lies there and enjoys me. He deserves this. No porn in over five days? Salt's a hero. I want to make it so he doesn't need to pleasure himself for another five. Do everything to me. We've got hours. There's nothing else to do apart from share a jacuzzi bath together, but that can wait. I go down on him for a long, long time until all that delicious lube is gone. Until all I can taste is his pre-cum. Until he's pushing and pulling my head so he gets just what he needs from me. Until his heart is beating fast. Until he has lost all control of his own body and he's shaking and gasping and swearing and shouting incomprehensible words. God I love how much he loves to cum in my mouth. If going down on him didn't turn me on enough, having him watch me swallow his load makes me so wet.
Afterwards, we chill out. I rub his legs for a while, and his back. Kiss his neck, play with his hair. He flips me onto my back and plays with me. He makes me cum over and over with his hands. God, he knows how to touch me. How to make me lose my breath. I always want him give me that orgasm and he always does.


I don't know how many hours we've been here when Salt runs his hands up my thighs and we start to kiss, lying next to each other, when I climb on top of him not yet exhausted, when he enters me slowly, with one hand on my ass and the other in my hair. I ride him. I'm in control. It's intense. There's hot, deep, passionate kissing. He's biting my ear. He's talking sexy, he's moaning and breathing heavily right in my ear. I'm tensing up. There's something about this sex. Something about the way he's looking at me, the way he's kissing me. This is the kind of sex some people only dream about. I couldn't want him any more right now. I can feel how hard he is inside of me, how huge he feels. I'm tensing up as I fuck him. Tensing up as the power shifts and he spanks my ass hard, as bites on my lip. I lean further forward and he spanks me harder and harder until I can't take it any more. I'm shaking, moaning. Everything is a blur. He gets harder. I can feel him getting close. My God, this is something else. I can feel everything 100 times more intensely than I usually would. His touch, his cock inside me, the pressure on my clit as I ride him and I'm about to explode. I scream out, let him know that I'm going to cum right now. He is too. And we both grab on to one another and shout out. I think I blacked out with pleasure. I have never, ever felt anything like this. Fucking incredible.


We're not done.


We fucked, sucked and came our way through the next few hours. I came at least 12 times. He came in every way he could wish for. His cock got worshipped in the exact way that it should have. I took all that sexual frustration and left him longing for more.


We leave paradise feeling satisfied.


Our first Love Hotel experience was excellent. We'll back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment