Pages

Monday, 28 March 2011

Mansoon.

Summer, hello! This is for you.


Imagine a Saturday in June, the weather is perfect, you ate a bacon sandwich for breakfast and have come to the city to spend some time just hanging out with this guy you woke up with, the guy who made you the bacon sandwich, the guy who made you cum three times before you left the house at 1pm.


There's nothing in particular either of us need from any of these shops, we're just there for a browse, but people are getting stressed out and impatient with us as we slowly wander around, Frappuccinos in hand, laughing, smiling.


I decide I want to have a quick look at formal-type dresses for a wedding that I have to go to soon, so we head to Monsoon (always good for the wedding-type thing). I'm in the mood for a quick look around, hopefully something blows me away. Salt heads off to look at the boys stuff and I'm left to saunter around  and pick some things out. I pick three or four very average dresses, just in case they look good on, and head to the changing rooms. On my way I slide my hand round Salt's waist to tell him that that's where I'll be, quickly show him the dress that I like the most and kiss him, softly and smiley, on the lips. I'm surprised at myself, I'm not a fan of PDA but I take it that the sun has got to me and made me crazy.


Monsoon changing rooms are awesome. Big, well decorated, and what I like best about them is that they're closed off, no one can see your feet or the top of your head, nor is there any awkward gap in the side of the curtain. 


I'm just trying on the final dress when my phone rings. It's one of my uni friends. I sit down on the stool in the changing room while she tells me how hungover she is and speaks about some boy, I'm not really paying attention to her when I hear the assistant and Salt talking outside. "Yeah, go ahead", she says as Salt thanks her and then there's a knock on my door. I unlock it and he walks in, I'm still on the phone when I whisper "hi", smile, and tell him that it's Kerry on the phone. He doesn't say a word, he just looks at me up and down, then looks down at his trousers, back at me and starts to unbutton his jeans. I'm trying to have a conversation on the phone but all I can see is Salt exposing his junk and moving towards me. I'm shocked! I get goosebumps and butterflies and all sorts of things shoot through my mind when I come back to reality and realise that I haven't heard anything Kerry has said in about 30 seconds. I attempt to wrap the conversation up. I'm not sure Kerry's getting the hint. Salt's hand is now running up my bare thighs, exposed by the yellow prom dress I was trying on. He leans in to kiss my neck and I swiftly tell Kerry "Look, I've gotta go, Salt's here, I'll call you later". 


I throw my phone onto the pile of clothes that I've manages to make on the floor, but I don't notice what happens to it because Salt's has pushed me against the wall and is kissing me hard. He puts his hands in my hair, stops kissing me, looks in my eyes and makes an approving noise before thrashing his tongue against mine and pushing our bodies together. I can feel his hardness. His mouth meets my ear as he moves his right hand down over my body, grabbing my slightly exposed breasts on his way down to my panties. His lips don't leave mine as he gently strokes me through my frenchies. His hand finally touches my skin. He teases me, hovering over my clit for a few seconds, making my body beg for his touch. Trying to be as quiet as possible I let out a whimper in his ear, but he 'shh'es me before biting my ear lobe hard and his hands glide through my wetness. He stands back for a minute, looks at me again, straight in the eyes, moves close towards my lips, then suddenly squats down and pulls my red, lacy french knickers down and gets me to step out of them. No words have come out of his mouth yet. He takes the opportunity to kiss my thighs, caress my ankles and taste my now very moist vagina. But he doesn't linger this isn't the time for it, his lips are back on mine.


This is so naughty, I'm going to get fucked in a changing room in the middle of a busy shop, in the middle of a busy Saturday, in the middle of a busy city centre. My heart is racing, my vagina is throbbing, I can feel myself grabbing onto him tight. 


He's so hard. I touch his smooth cock gently, but he grabs my hands and pins them against the wall. He kisses all the way up my neck and breathes heavily in my ear before whispering "I'm going to fuck you, Spank". I inhale sharply, dripping wet from his authoritativenessclit getting ready to make me explode. We both know that he's in charge, though. I'm nervous but excited as I get closer and closer to orgasm. Can I not scream? Our eyes meet again, the intensity rises as his body is grinding against my clit. He grabs my ass, pulls me into him so he's the deepest inside of me that he could possibly be and he tells me "you're going to cum. Now." My whole body tenses up and I start to cum and when I do, he continues thrusting. He's getting close too. I can tell by the way he feels thick and rock hard inside me as I'm cumming. My tense, tight muscles against him prove to be too much and as I'm mid-orgasm, he tells me that he's close. I decide that I'm in charge now and gently push him away and get down on my knees.


I'm still shaking and cumming as I look up at him and take him in my mouth whilst I hitch the dress up and let him watch me press hard onto my g-spot, prolonging my orgasm as his hard, thick, dick is in my mouth. I can taste my wetness on it. With one hand wrapped around his shaft, one hand inside myself and my eyes firmly on his,there's not much time before he pulls on my hair hard to let me know that he's ready to do what he came here to do.


I don't take my eyes away from his for one single second as his load shoots from his rock hard cock to the back of my throat making me moan out with my lips fully stretched around his girth. I apply the perfect amount of pressure with my hand on his shaft, making sure I swallow every last drop of his delicious white stuff. Making sure I can taste me and him all at the same time, letting him enjoy the fact that he just seduced me and made me his toy for a little while, whilst there were people just centimetres away who could've heard, walked in, got us kicked out or arrested. Right now though, as I cheekily tease his super-sensitive tip with my tongue, all that matters is that he's satisfied. That he got what him came into my changing room for. 


I let him recover for a few seconds as I get changed out of the yellow dress and into my clothes. Once he's ready, I straddle him as he sits on the little stool and kiss him, softly and smiley. "Hi" I say. He replied "Let's get lunch".


We walk out the changing room, does the assistant know? 


I didn't buy the dress.

1 comments:

Jake said...

This definitely got me hard. I love sex in dresses, especially combined with a bit of public misbehaviour...

Post a Comment