Ever been to karaoke at like a proper karaoke place, where you get your own room? That's where this is based.
There's zero reason for me to be at this event. It's not really an event, just an excuse to waste time for the people involved. They needed to be in the city until morning, they didn't want to pay for a hotel and I wanted to see Salt, so here I am. Here I am, eating lamb curry with an odd mix of people. I know I can't stay over, I have to get the first bus home, but I've packed a spare pair on underwear, just in case.
I've also packed the one thing that I hope gets used tonight. My remote control love egg. It drives him wild, I know. He doesn't know I have it, he won't know until later, but I know and I can't stop thinking about it. People keep knocking my bag and setting it off, but they think it's just my phone. Salt does it. "I think you're vibrating, Spank". Little does he know.
We get to this karaoke place. It's fairly cheap and we can stay all night, so it's good for the reason we're there. Me and Salt are the only ones drinking, but we're drinking. We order some drinks and we have smuggled some in, so a calm, fun night turns into a heavy, *really* fun night.
It's about 1am when I pop off to the toilet with my bag to start the fun. Salt still has no idea, we're just singing away at the moment. The toilets are a bit posh. In fact there's only one toilet. There's lots of cosmetic things to use and free nail files. I pop the egg in, test it out and feel myself becoming aroused. It's been about 10 days since I was satisfied by him, so this should do the trick for the next few hours. I freshen up and get back in there. Two people are singing. Salt is facing the screen and has his back to me when I come up behind him and whisper "are you feeling sexy?" into his ear, hoping no one hears. Without even looking back he says "Why?". I don't tell him at first. I'm a little nervous. He keeps asking what kind of thing I have in mind. I finally tell him and he just says "oh my God. Gimme the remote". I giggled and pass it to him in what can only be a very indiscreet way. I probably don't care. None of those guys or girls are going to be teased to within an inch of orgasm tonight. None of them are going to experience the incredible sexual tension and build up that I am.
Salt says "That is EXCELLENT" loud, so our friend asks what he's talking about. He makes up some bullshit (quickly and tell executed) about the song that's just been sung. He's in control now. He doesn't press the button for a while, he's figuring out the best time, some time when he knows I can't react.
I order drinks. It goes off. Fuuuuckinng *hell* that's intense. I was already wet from the anticipation, but now? Holy shit. My brain is fried. I order the drinks and sit back down. We're sad next to each other, he's building me up to orgasm and all we can do is hold eye contact and smile knowingly at each other. The egg stays on for most of the evening. When he turns it off, I'm too aroused and sexy that I can't do anything. Turning it off leaves me hanging, so every time he turns it off, he'll get a text message from me telling him that I want him and that he needs to turn it back on. The text messages that are sent between us are exquisite, hot, beautifully executed text messages that explain how much we want each other. I'm so turned on. My pants and probably my jeans are wet. He keeps changing the rhythm of the egg, I like the hard, fast ones as they get my G-spot just at the right pressure.
A couple of hours pass, and we're more drunk. Are we the only people in the whole room who are drunk? Yes. Do we think we're being subtle as we try to keep our hands off each other? Yes. Are we succeeding? No.
Salt goes to the toilet. I know he wants me to follow him, but I just started singing a duet. I beg one of our friends to take over, because I'm suddenly "desperate for the toilet" but he takes about a minute of convincing. By this point, Salt has come out of the toilet and is hovering around outside, where there are chairs and magazines for if the karaoke scene is just too much for you. I get outside of the room. Shit. There's 5 or 6 men in suits, businessmen outside the room. They're drunk. One's asleep. I'm drunk. I care for about a second. "Where are you going, Spank?" Salt asks, sarcastically. "I'm going to the toilet, Salt, are you coming?". He looks at me, then at the businessmen, then back at me, and says no, with a half excited, half nervous look on his face. I walk up to the door, mumble something and hold it open for a second, before letting it go when I see him walking towards me, quickly. It's not like they haven't seen us. They have. I enjoyed it. I wanted them to know that this guy was about to get what he needed from me. I walk into the only cubicle. Salt follows. I'm locking the door and engaging in this hot, hard, deep, passionate kiss all at the same time but then it's done and I'm all his. He's pushed against the door whilst I kiss him with everything I feel for him. He runs his hands up and down the front of my jeans, he can feel the egg vibrating, he can sense how wet I am, he knows those moans that I'm making mean that I'm enjoying this more than ever before. I want him. There's little to say as I move my hands from in this hair to his belt. I can never undo it, even more so when I've drunk too much 8% alchopop. He helps, I unzip him. I don't need to get into his boxers to know how hard he is. We're still kissing as I run my hand over his incredible penis through his boxers. He moans. I know there's no more time to waste. The toilet lid is down, so I sit myself down and get to work on this hard, beautiful penis that I've been dying to have in my mouth since about 4pm when I left home. It's perfect. He's so hard and he's hardly been in my mouth yet. I think the thought of 6 important businessmen knowing that he's in here having the time of his life turned him right on. As well as the fact I was working my magic on his massive cock. Giving Salt this kind of pleasure whilst all of our friends and strangers where metres away was HOT. Nothing short of intense, thrilling and downright sexy. The sexual tension was being relieved by my mouth, exactly how it should be.
I moaned loudly with my mouth still around his cock as he came, hard and fast into my mouth. I swallowed, as ever, knowing that the taste would be there for the rest of the evening, knowing that I'd be wetter just for thinking about it.
Zipping himself up, I kissed him, hard and passionately. I wanted my lips to linger on his lips, as well as his dick for hours. Who knows when we could do this again? He walked out ahead of me, I stayed and touched up my slightly smudged eye make up. Standing there at the mirror, realising the love egg was still making me wet, I decided that this couldn't be the end.
Walking back in, I knew they knew. One of my girlfriends through me a knowing smile, I laughed. I already had texts from Salt telling me how he thought that it was one of the hottest things ever. I smiled at them and replied telling him that I wanted him. I really wanted him. I tried to sing, drank more, but all I could think of was some naughty, fast, public sex. I had the bug now, I needed a bigger thrill. I needed him to take this egg out of me and put himself inside me.
We left karaoke, said goodbye to the people leaving for the airport, and then there were three. It was 7am, I was drunk, Salt was drunk. I don't have any idea if our other friend was drunk but I tried, and I tried and I tried to get him to go away, get him to leave for just long enough to drag Salt away and have my way with him. Friend wasn't budging. Whether he knew what we wanted and was just being selfish or whether he was clueless, I'll never know.
Salt handed me the remote, his hand touching mine and sending electricity through me. We hugged, and I got on the bus. We swapped very, very hot text messaged for the next hour or so. Ones which I read over for months because they'd get me so riled up and sexy. There was no time, obviously, to remove the egg. So it stayed there for the two hour journey, where I intermittently would turn it on, just to remember...

0 comments:
Post a Comment