Pages

Sunday, 6 March 2011

What I think about...

You.


I think about you turning up at my door at three o'clock on a Saturday afternoon. You've played football, but come straight here. You're sweaty, muddy and bursting with testosterone. Of course you won. You scored and you came here to score again and, I am absolutely not going to deny you that. I'm in my lazy clothes and glasses, I'd not been expecting you until later so I'm not ready. You've really caught me off guard. You take my breath away when you respond to my surprised "hi" with a hard, deep, hot kiss, pushing your whole body up against mine, up against the door that you just walked through. Your face is cold from outside. I put my hands flat on the door behind you as I begin to get over being shocked and start enjoying this sexy surprise that just arrived at my door. Your hands are all over my back and up my top, then back down to my ass, you grab it hard. You've still not said a word when you take your lips from mine, grab my hand and lead me into my bedroom. My room is a mess. You don't care. You swing me onto the bed. I lay there, getting comfortable, as you kick your old trainers off and pull my sweatpants off, roughly, tugging them off my feet. The first noise that I hear from you is that moan as you run your nails down the front of my pink cotton underwear and you watch me sharply breathe in and bite my bottom lip. We lock eyes. I don't say anything, but I know you know what I'm thinking, what I want from you. You smile and push my legs further apart. God you're sexy right now. I'm getting wetter and wetter, by body craves you. You're kissing my thighs and stroking my ankles. I lift my pelvis up because I'm desperate for you to remove those panties and finish what you started.
They come off. You're nails are on my skin again, this time running slowly up my thighs as your whole body moves towards me. I watch and breathe in as your soft, wet tongue grazes my soft, wet clit for the first time, then I throw my head back, close my eyes and feel every single incredible sensation shoot through my body. I tense up. As your tongue explores all of me, making me wetter by the second, my legs shake. You're moaning gently and the vibrations feel so good. You are so, so fucking good at this. I have to control myself so I don't cum in about fifteen seconds. Your left hand is gripped on my right thigh, I notice that it gets tighter every time your name leaves my mouth. Don't stop. Your fast tongue is hitting that spot, the one that makes me scream when you find it, every time. That spot that makes me beg you to keep going. My back starts to arch and my whole body is trembling with that intense pleasure. You moan loudly as my shoulders push into the bed and my back and ass slam into the bed and I have one of the loudest orgasms of all time. You're tongue is still exploring as I recover, the tip of it feeling how sensitive I am right now.


You stand up. God you look sexy in that football kit. I expect you to, I want you to climb on top of me. I can see that you're hard. Football shorts don't hide anything. Instead, you pick up my pink bath towel and the first words I hear from you since you've been here are "I'm getting in the shower. Don't get dressed."

0 comments:

Post a Comment