Pages

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Upside down, inside out.

I'll keep it short, you already know I have a thing for blow jobs. But upside down blow jobs? Almost better.

They are so sexy. The last time, I was on my kitchen table, which I'm sitting at right now. Legs up the wall, stockings on. My underwear was already halfway across the room after being ripped off before I was given a good seeing to by Salt's tongue. Salt stood over me. Hard. Waiting. So hot. Before putting him in my mouth I can look up at his lovely body. That is hot. It makes me want him more. His cock feels completely different in my mouth, it's like learning to give head all over again. Having my tongue run along the top of his cock, getting to feel every curve is perfect. 
What else is amazing is the way it looks. Ever since Salt mentioned it to me, I love watching porn with upside down blow jobs. You get to totally appreciate the girls body, and there's not a girl in the world that wouldn't feel sexy lay upside down like this.
My boobs look fabulous and are available for touching, grabbing and teasing. I get really wet during any kind of blow job (it's the noises. The way Salt moans my name, they way that sometimes he can't scream my name because he's overcome with how good it feels) so he can lean over and feel me getting wetter as wetter. 
He's also in more control. He's moving his body at the pace he wants. He's leaning over my body, rubbing my clit, but as he's leaning over, it pushes his solid cock further into my throat, which gets me more wet, which makes him make really sexy noises, which makes me even more wet. etc. 
What else is good about it is how I can play with myself. He's getting a blow job and watching me pleasure myself. Listen to me moan for this cock and moan for my own hands. 
It's just finding somewhere that's a good height for comfort for both of you. I wish I had a really high bed. I love my upside down blow job virginity in a hotel room bed which was fabulously high, but that story is for another day...



1 comments:

Jake said...

Apparently, the lying on your back, head hanging off the bed, mouth being fucked position is a great angle for deep throat too. Gotta agree, I adore the imagery of it!

Post a Comment