Pages

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

See no evil, hear no evil.

I never, until the story in my previous post, knew that I loved the thrill of possibly being caught. 


Salt has a loft in his apartment, meaning his bedroom leans over his living room. It's lovely. The ceiling is low, it's perfect for pushing my feet up against whilst getting fucked. It's hot. It also has room to bang your head when your banging!


So...when people stay over, downstairs, on the air bed, everyone can hear everything. 


It's summertime, two of my friends are staying with Salt, along with me. We've had a great evening. Good food, fun times with loads of our friends. We're in bed in the loft. I don't think it's even crossed Salt's mind to get sexy. I want to. Our friends are awake downstairs. They're always awake. They are also two people who oppose sex before marriage. Probably half the reason that I'm lying in bed, talking to Salt but not really wanting to talk any more, wanting to play! 


I run my hands up his legs and kiss him. Softly at first. I think that he thinks I'm gonna turn over and say goodnight. I'm not. I want to make him cum, in the silence, I want him to feel how wet I am thinking about just how naughty this is. How, we shouldn't let them hear us, but part of them wants me to. Part of me wants them to know just how good this is. How good it is to feel Salt's soft fingers stroking me and making me cum.


I start to rub his cock through his boxers. He's not fully hard yet, but he's getting there. I'm going to make sure he gets there. I'm kissing him as I pull his grey boxers down so I can feel him getting harder against my hand. As I stroke him, softly and gently, I can see him looking at me with a slight disbelief, sexy disbelief. He's biting his lip and throwing his head back. He's trying his very best not to moan out, he's mouthing 'oh my god' at me. I'm just smiling and looking at him seductively. This isn't stopping here. I want him, I don't care who is or isn't in this flat. This bed was made for orgasms. Salt leans over and puts his hands in my hair and moves them down to my shoulders, arms, hips, legs and the back of my knees. That spot drives me wild. Can I keep quiet? I'm super turned on now. Moving back up my legs to my underwear, his nails graze over it. I tremble under this slight touch and breath in sharply. He makes a shushing shape with his mouth. God I want him. More than ever I want him to climb onto me and fuck me. He pushes my pants aside and touches me. My hot, wet clit awaits him. He lets out another silent "oh my god" as he continues to feel how wet I am, how his touch glides over me perfectly and I'm squirming under him. Perfect. I forget where I am and start to breath a little to heavily. He stops, takes his hands away from the place that I want them to be most. I plead with him, in silence that I can be silent, that I'll be on my best behaviour. I kiss him, silently of course and he backs down. His fingers finding my wetness again. I feels fucking incredible, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to scream his name. He can see how much I'm enjoying it, how the slow, intenseness of his movement is bringing me closer to that silent orgasm. He bites down on my bottom lip, hard. He's showcasing how he'd be doing this hard to me if he could. I love it. My body starts to tense up and shake. I wonder if they can hear the sheets moving around, if they can hear how my breathing has become short and sharp as I approach that kind of intense orgasm that will just leave me wanting more and more from him. I grab some part of Salt's body as I reach an incredible climax that leaves me with my mouth open for at least 15 seconds. 


I look down, Salt is hard. It would be a shame to let that go to waste. I kiss him and mime to tell him that the orgasm that he just gave me was fucking incredible as I my hands find his long, hard, thick cock. Rubbing it for a minute makes me decide that this wasn't enough. I want to taste him. I want to be able to sense exactly when he's going to come and prepare for it and have him cum into my mouth. Whilst our friends lie downstairs. I pull myself up and start to move my way down his warm, beautiful body. His expression is unforgettable; a mixture of surprise, arousal and expectation. A silent blow job. My tongue circles his now solid head as I encase this gorgeous cock in my warm, longing mouth. My right hand slowly begins its work at the base of his penis, giving exactly the right amount of pressure so that his whole cock is getting looked after by me. As his penis becomes wetter from my mouth, I find it even harder to keep quiet, as well as the noises, I have an intense urge to moan out load. I want him to know that this is my favourite thing to do. I want him to not hold back and cum hard. I can't moan out, but I do look up at him, looking at me with my cock in his mouth in the dark and he knows. He knows that I can't get enough of him, that it doesn't matter what the situation is. I'd rather have his rock hard cock in my mouth. His hand on my arm, he's squeezing it tight, letting me know that he's enjoying what I'm doing and telling me not to stop. I know he'll let me know when he's close. I will be able to tell anyway. It's that time when his cock gets so wide, I struggle to get much of it in my mouth. He gets to that point very quickly. I know he loves the naughtiness as much as I do. Probably even more. When he's very close, I am suddenly more unaware of the rules, and the sound of my hand moving up and down his shaft is audible. All I want is for him to cum like I just have; hard. He starts to shake my arm and I know not to stop, I wouldn't dream of it, that he's about to cum right into my mouth and it's going be my favourite part of the whole day. He cums and I wait, making sure that I get every last drop of semen from him. I don't get to look up at him much until I take his satisfied cock out of my mouth and slide in next to him to kiss him. He looks mind-blown. I know he wants to shout out. We both lie back, exhausted. 


We manage to type one or two words to each other on our phones to describe how we are feeling. Then we fall asleep, innocent until proven guilty. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just about the hottest thing I ever read. SO naughty, SO hot.

Post a Comment